Monday 14 July 2008

I've been tagged

I've been tagged by my UKS teamie Jenny :o)

What was happening 10 years ago? - I was just about to go solo at work as the guy I'd been working with was retiring so all responsibility was on my little shoulders. Have to say that it was probably the best thing that ever happened as I've really come out of my shell since then ;o) At home, I was trying to get my house looking more like how I wanted to - still working that now though!!!

5 things to do today - get ready for work tomorrow after having a 3 day "brilliant" weekend, try and get my craft room organised, go round parents house to pick up new crafty parcel oh and to see them of course ;o), play with my yummy new crafty toys (if I get home in time), phone my niece to see how she got on with her work experience.

Snacks I like - ice cream, biscuits, chocolate, more biscuits, grapes, mini cheddars, raisins, satsumas, cakes - any variety will do LOL

What I would do if I was a millionaire - pay off mortgage and then buy a house with enough space for a decent sized craft room. Buy a Tottenham season ticket for all my friends and family that wanted one. Go back to Florida with family (already promised sister's kids that I'd do that LOL). Visit my cousins and friends in Australia. Pay for all my crafty friends to meet up and have a fab crafty weekend or week or wow maybe a month - we'd still only make 1 card though - if we were really being good :o)

Places I have lived - Weston Super Mare, Eastbourne, Stevenage, Welwyn Garden City, Luton.

I now have to tag 5 people so I'm going to pass it on to are Kerrie, Becky, Jenny, Kerryn and Maddie

No comments: