Thursday 15 January 2009

Yet another football card!

This card was for my cousin who was 35 last weekend. Like most of my male relatives (and me!), he's a football fan. He supports Brighton & Hove Albion so the poor devil is going through it at the mo LOL



I used a sketch for inspiration but I can't remember where it's from. Life's a bit hectic so I'm just grabbing card making time every now and then. I do know that the blue/white football paper was from Crafts U Love and I've got it in most football colours LOL.

The cardstock and ribbon is SU bashful blue and the stamp is by stamps away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Clare
What a lovely card .. love the image .. thought I'd pop by and say hello its been a while I've had a good old look at your blog since I've been missing and loving your new cards. I used to have the whole new world blog but haven't blogged for a while due to some issues but have loved coming back and having a look.
Debbie
:-))