I've received an award from the my lovely forum pal Jenny.
Now the rules are:
1. I must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link it - ticked/Done it :)
2. I must list 10 honest things about myself - see below
3. I must put a copy of The Honest Scrap Logo on my blog which I have proudly done! - Done that as well!
4.I must select at least 7 other worthy bloggers & list their links.
Right here goes with 10 honest things about me ----
1. I have 1 niece and 2 nephews who run rings round me. They're aged from 13 up to 20 and they've been doing it ever since they were born and yep I love it :o)
2. I love football. I'm a member of the Spurs supporters club and of the England fans --- so that I can get my £5 off home match tickets. There's no better feeling (in my opinion) than shouting and celebrating like a looney at Wembley.
3. My mum has coeliac's disease aka intolerance to gluten and she can be very ill if she comes into any contact with the stuff. So for the past 10-15 years, you'll have found us studying the ingredients labels in Tesco. I even do it on food for my own household that she'll never come into contact with him. I guess that old habits are hard to break!
4. I moved out of my parents house when I was 28 in to my own little haven :o)
5. I'm the world's worse gardener - recently killed 2/3rds of a hanging basket that my mum bought for me ---- she was warned LOL
6. I'm a PCB Layout engineer which basically means that I'm part of a printed circuit board design team for a well known photocopier company! I'm also the only female in a department of 20 guys and I'm no shrinking violet --- yes I'm bossy LOL
7. I'm accident prone and can often be found comparing bruises with my youngest nephew.
8. I iron everything and yes I mean everything except towels, flannels, swimming cossies and bras. I blame my mum as she's also an ironing nut! We put it down to her working in a laundry when she was little.
9. I'm a soft touch and won't often say no. Whether that's to the niece/nephews asking for help or work asking me to work extra hours or, like on Friday, go in on my day off.
10. I love Disney and my ideal holiday location is Florida. Craft shops and theme parks - what more can you ask for. Have been there 6 times already and hoping to go back again next year!!!
I need to think about who to give this award to. Will be back later :)