Monday 13 July 2009

Heatwave!!!

It's been a while since I blogged but that's just down to there not being enough hours in the day!

I did have a much needed week off work which was great especially as I'd picked the week when we had a heat wave!!! 31degC recorded in my garden - sun sun sun and more sun!!!

However, it wasn't such a great week craft wise as it was too warm to craft and I only managed to make 1 card LOL Thankfully, I had a couple of friends over at the weekend and they helped me find my mojo :o) So by the time I returned to work last Monday, I'd made the grand total of 9 cards - woohoo!

I can't show any of the cards that I did make as they're for upcoming birthday's. Here's a couple that I made last month - 2 new babies in our family.





These cards use products from my 3 favourite craft companies :o)

No comments: