Thursday 21 October 2010

Parents birthdays

Once again I'm blogging about how awkward it is having parents with birthdays within a few days of each other.

All I will say is ----- thank gawd for friends and forums LOL

The inspiration for mum's card came from seeing a card that the fab Kerrie made.



And here's dad's card. Competition time on the forum and the theme was Easel cards. Ummm I came first :D Very very happy :)
Stamps: Stampin Up Choo Choo and train track roller. I had great fun doing the train track. Nearly ended up with having them all over my craft room walls LOL
Paper/Ribbon: Stampin Up - can't remember the name of the pack
Card: Stampin Up Kraft, Early Espresso and Brocade Blue
Letters: Sizzix Go Slim

1 comment:

Kerryn said...

Both gorgeous cards as always Clare! I voted for your two cards in the comp, and should have guessed whos they were by the style!