Sunday 6 January 2008

Happy Birthday Diane

It really doesn't feel like a year since I made my sisters birthday card last year. Anyway, here we are again (well next Sunday to be exact) and 1 year closer to the big 4-0 hey sis!!!!

When we were younger, we used to work out what year we'd be certain ages. 2009 seemed like such a long way off. It doesn't seem possible that it's next year. At least when I turn 40, the whole country is going to be celebrating with me ----- the 2012 Olympics start exactly 3 days before my 40th LOL



I love this stamp from Stampendous. I showed my mum and dad this card and they thought it was very apt as apparently, my sister and I were monkeys when we were little ----- where's an innocent look smilie when you need it ;o)

I used a sketch from Mojo Monday It's a great site that I've just found. Gave my mojo the kick up the bum that it needed.

6 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Fabulous card ,love every thing about it ,your sister will love it ,Dawnx

Marlou McAlees said...

love this adorable card :) x

Kerrie's Crafting Corner said...

oooh clare I love this card and the LO is fantastic... thanks for the link going to check that one out!

you a little monkey... NEVER PMSL!!

Nic said...

Its beautiful Clare x

My Paper World said...

Your card is adorable! Great image and such pretty paper too!

mum-on-the-run said...

Gorgeous card Clare, love all the layers and the monkeys are soooo cute!!