Sunday, 6 January 2008

Happy Birthday Diane

It really doesn't feel like a year since I made my sisters birthday card last year. Anyway, here we are again (well next Sunday to be exact) and 1 year closer to the big 4-0 hey sis!!!!

When we were younger, we used to work out what year we'd be certain ages. 2009 seemed like such a long way off. It doesn't seem possible that it's next year. At least when I turn 40, the whole country is going to be celebrating with me ----- the 2012 Olympics start exactly 3 days before my 40th LOL



I love this stamp from Stampendous. I showed my mum and dad this card and they thought it was very apt as apparently, my sister and I were monkeys when we were little ----- where's an innocent look smilie when you need it ;o)

I used a sketch from Mojo Monday It's a great site that I've just found. Gave my mojo the kick up the bum that it needed.

7 comments:

Debbie said...

Clare

What a gorgeous card the colours and layout are fab ... and I love that little monkey stamp too ... i often find my mojo goes for a wander so will take a look at this website ... am sure your sister will love it ... and I know what you mean ... I've 3 years to the big 40 and it doesnt seem possible the time has whizzed!!!

All Pink girl said...

Fabulous card ,love every thing about it ,your sister will love it ,Dawnx

Marlou said...

love this adorable card :) x

Kerrie's Crafting Corner said...

oooh clare I love this card and the LO is fantastic... thanks for the link going to check that one out!

you a little monkey... NEVER PMSL!!

Nic said...

Its beautiful Clare x

My Paper World said...

Your card is adorable! Great image and such pretty paper too!

mum on the run said...

Gorgeous card Clare, love all the layers and the monkeys are soooo cute!!