Monday 28 January 2008

Hectic weekend

I really don't know where the time went. I had Friday afternoon off work and then drove down to Eastbourne. It was my aunt's 60th birthday so we all went out for a meal. There were 17 of us but it was a really good laugh. If you're ever in the Eastbourne area, I can thoroughly recommend The Yew Tree Inn at Arlington - thumbs up from my family anyway.

We stayed over at my cousin's house Friday night. Went to see her new baby granddaughter on Saturday morning - had loads of cuddles ;o) Popped in to see another aunt and uncle for a quick cup of tea and then drove home. Did manage to get to the The Glitter Pot on the way home - well I was driving!

Yesterday didn't calm down - card making session in the morning, watching the footie in the afternoon :o( and then went to see Strictly Come Dancing Tour at Wembley Arena. It was brilliant. Food and drinks in the arena were well over priced - £5 for a really small tub of ice-cream. Will show piccies (if they're okay) when I get them off my camera.

Feel exhausted this morning ----- back to work :o(

No comments: