Saturday 7 June 2008

Cute pup

It's my cousins birthday on 21st June and I always struggle with cards for guys. He emigrated to Australia (lucky devil) last year so I always try to send him a card.
I used a sketch that Kerrie posted on a forum and it was perfect for this card.

The stamp is Whipper Snapper and I coloured it in using my Luminarte Twinkling H2O's. It's been a while since I used them and it's been great to go back to them. Still love my Zig Brushables though LOL

The sentiment is Hero Arts and I used Doodlebug rub ons for the "cousin" bit. I need to check who makes the papers.

It's not very clear but I've used some of my new yummy Doodlebug crushed velvet on the collar.

3 comments:

Sarn said...

WOW - this is an adorable card. FAB.

Kerryn said...

that is such a cute card clare!! gorgeous image. another one i have to buy! the papers are great for guys cards too!

Glittertastic said...

These papers are fab for blokey cards - I've been making Father's day cards with them over the weekend and can't wait to get some more