Sunday 22 June 2008

Race 4 Life

Here is the page that I did for this weeks challenge on UKScrappers.

The requirements were to scrap an achievement, 4 of something, journalling in a circle and stitching. I cheated a bit on the stitching as I used rub ons ;o)

The piccie is of my mum, sister, niece and moi when we completed the Race for Life last year. I can't believe that it will be a year next month since we completed it. Looking at this piccie, my sister has lost so much weight - even her youngest son noticed when he saw this page yesterday.

I love the new Doodlebug papers especially the pink ones LOL

4 comments:

mum-on-the-run said...

Great LO Clare, fab photie too :)

Just seen the coaster box you did for Kerrie, it's gorgeous♥

Dawn Wheeler said...

Gorgeous layout with such a special photo ,thanks for sharing ,Dawnx

Becs said...

Fab Lo Clare.
Looks like you had a fab time xx

Kerryn said...

love the LO clare!! well done to u all!! i love those doodlebug papers too. can never have enough of doodlebug in my eyes!