Monday 29 December 2008

Where has this month gone?

Firstly, I hope everyone had a very good Christmas. We did - which was unexpected as mum wasn't at all well just before Christmas. That's the main reason I haven't been blogging - she's not 100% yet but thankfully she's better than she was! Everything else seemed to take a back seat - although I did manage to get to White Hart Lane twice with my dad :o) and they didn't lose ;o)

We got absolutely soaked when we was waiting on WHL platform after the Man Utd match and surprise surprise I didn't catch a cold. Here's a piccie of me after the UEFA cup match - my Spurs santa hat came in very handy as it was blooming freezing!


We're going on Friday for the FA Cup match so I hope (1) they don't blooming lose and (2) it warms up a bit - well a girl can hope!!!

No comments: