Thursday 19 March 2009

No time to ......

Please fill in the missing word of your choice LOL
Mine would be breathe, think, craft or even ??? Anyone with my stupid sense of humour will know what this word is ;o)

Life has really been hectic for the last couple of months now and it doesn't look like it's going to ease up anytime soon.
I have had a little break. A whole long weekend away with some fab crafty mates in a gorgeous cottage near Ely. It really did me the world of good (thanks girls xxx) but boy oh boy, I've been back at home 3 days and still need to catch up on some sleep LOL
As part of our weekend, the fab Michelle came along and did a Stampin Up demo and we had a brilliant time and made these gorgeous projects. Excuse the dodgy photo's - they are lovely in real life - even if I do say so myself LOL


I promise to blog more regularly when work has calmed down.

No comments: