Tuesday 14 April 2009

Another apology

Can't believe that it's been nearly a month since I last blogged - oops!

It has been a jam packed month including a crafty meet up at Glitter Pot with the girls, England football at Wembley, decorating, re-organising my craft room (thank you Kerrie!), working like a demon at work and oh yeah - buying a sewing machine which I still haven't had the courage to use!

I have been making cards but just haven't had the time to put them on here. I'm aiming to show at least 1 card every day for the next couple of weeks - just need to work out which cards I haven't put on here already.

First up is my nephew's birthday card. He was 13 at the beginning of April. Now what do you do for a football mad teenager. Yep, red and white (Liverpool) again !!! It's sad but he likes it LOL

The 13 is chipboard that was cut out for me by a fab friend on her new Cricut Expression.



The next challenge will what to do for his brother who'll be 20 in 2 weeks time. Aaagggh no panic!

Hopefully, I'll be back tomorrow with another card ;o)

2 comments:

Sarn said...

Absolutely terrific Clare x

Kerrie's Crafting Corner said...

I bet he loved that card... LOL come on Clare get that sewing machine out... If I can do it and not stich my hands fingers together!!

Seems such a long time ago now when we all crafted :(