Thursday 23 April 2009

Get Well Soon Auntie Sheila

My aunt went in for an operation on her throat on Tuesday which thankfully went well. She's not allowed to talk too much for 2 weeks --- that could be a problem ;o)

Anyway, I made this card for her and she loved it. The only problem was that I didn't sign it ---ooops!!!



I love this Penny Black owl - borrowed from the fab Kerrie for this card but I now own it myself as I bought it this week :o) Couldn't find it at Ally Pally so had to do a little order with Glitter Pot ;o)

The sentiment is from a Stampin Up set. The ribbon is SU Certainly Celery and the papers are from a Making Memories pack. Now I know that I used a sketch for this card but yep you've guessed it, I can't remember where I got the sketch - doh!

2 comments:

Kerrie's Crafting Corner said...

Awww get well Auntie Sheila!

LOL Loving the owl, you little devil you doing a GP order... not been on your blog for a while, I'mm off to have a looksie! :)

Sarn said...

That's a lovely card Clare. Hope your Auntie gets well soon.