Tuesday 21 April 2009

More owls

Had another brillliant long weekend. Met up with some fab friends, spent a little bit of money at the Big stamp and scrapbooking show and ooooh yep - had a laugh :o)

I made this card for my aunt's birthday last month. Love these Stampin Up papers - especially how they co-ordinate perfectly with the ribbon :o) The owl stamp is a Rachelle Anne Miller one from Glitter Pot and the sentiment is from Penny Black.


I'm sure I used a sketch but can't remember where from - sorry!

2 comments:

Made by Mandy said...

I love this card Clare, it's those blooming green and brown colours again, I really like the combo and that stamp is a real cutie.

I have put an award for you on my blog

Karma AwardLots of love xxx

Kerrie's Crafting Corner said...

FAB card hun... I haven't seen that stamp for AGES at home!!!

hmmmm loving those papers, can't believe you cut them up!