Monday 14 April 2008

Brilliant weekend

Football, craft shopping and catching up with friends - what a great way to spend the weekend!!!

First up on Saturday was a trip to White Hart Lane to see the mighty Spurs. It was a family trip and everyone really enjoyed it. My uncle, cousin and 2 2nd cousins (Sophie and Joe) came up from Eastbourne on the train so that Joe could see his first Premier League team. He's now a converted Spurs fan and even bought a Spurs top yesterday with his pocket money LOL I think it helped that both goals were at our end of the pitch and they met the Spurs players afterwards - Robbie Keane is a legend!!!


Next on my fab weekend was a trip down to Ally Pally for a little bit of shopping and lots and lots of laughing and chatting. It was great to meet up with the girls again. I've taken today off to recover LOL Will post piccies of my yummy new stash later on.


No comments: