Sunday 27 April 2008

I've been tagged

Right, time to catch up. My very good friend Kerrie tagged me and I've just remember that I haven't done it yet - oops LOL

1. If a movie was being made of your life who would you like to be cast to play yourself? And why?
Oh gawd, the first question is hard. I'd have to say Kate Winslet as she's proud to be British (like me) and she seems to have a really nice personality.

2. You are spending a whole month on a desert island for charity and you have to choose your favourite celebrity to spend the first two weeks with & your least favourite celebrity to spend the second two weeks with, who would they be & why?

Most favourite - can I only pick one??? Okay if I really have to, I'll pick Peter Kay as he'll always be able to make me laugh no matter what happens.


Least favourite - John Mcruirck (sp?) - he's the horse racing bloke and he really really winds me up. I'd be tempted to throttle him by the end of day one.


3. What are your three favourite crafting products?
Cuttlebug, Brushable pens and Silhouette


4. If you could invent something to do anything what do you think it would be?
A time machine as I'd love more hours in the day. There just don't seem to be enough time to get anything done that I want to at the moment.


5. What are the last three books that you read?
Jason Donovan's autobiography
I can't remember any other books that I've read recently


6. QVC or Create & Craft?
QVC, although I haven't bought anything from ages as the P&P is far too high.

7. Docrafts or Dovecraft or DCWV?
DCWV


8. What is your claim to fame?
I haven't really got a proper claim to fame except that I was the first female electronics apprentice at my work. That was a few years ago ;o) and there hasn't been another one since - so either I was soooo good that no one could match me or, more realistic, I was really bad and they couldn't stand the thought of getting someone else like me LOL



The 5 people I tag now are:
Becs
Gemma
Nic
Jenny
Lisa

No comments: