Saturday 29 December 2007

Glory glory days

I couldn't let this day pass without a special mention of the fantastic effort that the mighty mighty Spurs put in at the Lane today. Also, when I set this blog up, I did mention that I'd be having a rant or 2 about the Spuds.

When I woke up this morning, I had my usual Saturday morning wish - that Spurs would score some goals and all being well actually win. Who would have believed that I'd be sitting here now after Reading scored 4 goals at the Lane but we still managed to win the game. Yep, we won by scoring 6 goals.



Apparently, Reading's Dave Kitson is a life long Spurs fan. His family were in the stands supporting Spurs and him. His ambition was to score at the Lane. Well, he definitely did that as he scored twice. Thanks Kitson - you've obviously forgotten about how stressful it is watching Spurs!!!!!

Thankfully, super Dimitar Berbatov was on form - scoring 4 of our goals. Let's hope they remember the winning feeling against Reading as we play them again next weekend in the FA Cup.

No comments: