Monday 31 December 2007

Last post of 2007

This year has flown by. It doesn't feel like 2 days ago that 2007 started and now we're hours away from 2008.

Not going to get philosophical (can't even spell it LOL) about what I had planned for 2007 and what I haven't done. All I'll say is that it's been a good one. On the crafty side, I met up again a few times with my fab crafty friends and spent far too much money - the bad influences know who they are ;o)

I also joined a fab team over on http://www.ukscrappers.co.uk/ Really didn't know what I was getting into but the Pink Glitter Girls have made it such a great experience and I look forward to earning loads more points for our fab team in 2008 and taking part in my first ever circle journal.

So I hope everyone has a great New Years Eve and I'll see you all in 2008!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kerrie's Crafting Corner said...

yes I have to say that last year has been great for crafty meet ups but no clue about those crafty devils that help you spend your cash...