Friday 28 December 2007

Chill time

Hope everyone has enjoyed their Christmas. Mine was non stop from having Christmas Day breakfast over my sisters, back to my house for dinner (bit of a panic trying to fit the huge turkey in my oven) & tea and then over to my parents for Boxing Day where we had the usual cold turkey and chips for dinner ----- yum. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Still wondering how my mum got drunk when she was only eating wine gums :o)

I got a few crafty pressies ---- Stampendous clear monkey stamps, 2 sets of Quickutz cookie cutters, Sizzix alpha strip, the new Doodlebug knife (pink) and cutting mat (black). Got a lovely parcel from my Secret Santa - loads of gorgeous pink Doodlebug goodies.

I did get some non crafty pressies ---- new gloves, mug, diary and t-shirt --- all Spurs ;o) Jason Donovan and Lewis Hamilton auto-biogs as well.

I love the time between Christmas and New Year. Was planning on getting loads done but hmmmm that might not happen. I've finally been able to have a "chill" and play day today LOL.

No comments: