Wednesday 6 February 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by my very good friend Kerrie

The rules are that I have to tell you 7 things about me and then tag 7 people at the end of the post. I also have to add the links to their blogs and let them know that they've been tagged.

1. I've worked for the same company for 20 years. Only female in a department of 25 guys and I have to admit that I am a bit bossy LOL

2. My nan (mum's mum) had 10 children and 22 grandchildren (I'm number 21). I'm the youngest granddaughter. If she'd still been alive now (which at 104 would have been something), she'd have 42 great grandkids and 12 great great grandkids. Yep, family parties are a bit large in our family. Thankfully, my dad has 1 brother who has 3 kids (who are all similar ages to me) and 4 grandkids - much calmer LOL

3. I'm the only Spurs fan in my immediate family. The rest are a mixture of Liverpool, Southampton, Brighton & Luton Town. My niece also reckons that she supports Ar5ena1 so I'm trying to disown her LOL

4. I've got the complete range of Luminarte Twinkling H2Os. A certain person ;o) got me started/addicted.

5. Nickname at school was Chatterbox. It's now Gobby. Ooooh electronic design engineers can be so cruel ;o)

6. I don't like coffee or bananas.

7. My middle name is Marie.

The people I'd like to tag are >>>>>>

Lily
Leigh
Lorraine
Gemma
Nic
Debbie
Dawn

No comments: