Sunday 24 February 2008

Very very very happy :o)

Well today has been a "football" day. Started off this morning going to watch eldest nephew play for Hatfield Sports in their cup semi-final --- which they won 5-1.

<<< he's going to hate it that I've put his piccie on my blog ;o)

Then the big one happened --- the league cup final. It was probably the most nervous I've been for ages watching Spurs play. After seeing them play at White Hart Lane on Thursday, I wasn't very confident. After 120 minutes of non-stop, fast track, brilliant action - the mighty Tottenham Hotspur beat Chelski 2-1 to WIN. It's been 9 long years without a trophy so this one is extra special. Have to admit that I did cry but we'll put that down to the emotion ;o) Just a soppy Spurs fan - guilty as charged!!!

No comments: