Monday 3 March 2008

Exhausted

Had a brilliant day out yesterday - went to Stamperama. Well, it's held in my local leisure centre so it would be rude not to go LOL Met up with a few forum buddies - Claire, Kerrie and my UKScrappers teamie Gemma, who was working very hard on the Stampin Up stand ;o) - I got a catalogue and have started a wish list :o)

I did buy a few other little bits. Before I show piccies, I just have to say that I got loads of bargains. Some of the Penny Black stamps were reduced from £7.95 to £2.95 or even £1.95. Very very happy with me bargains LOL







Also got the Stampin Up Stamp-a-ma-jig that Kerrie ordered for me and it's brilliant. Although, I was shattered last night, I had a little play and OMG what did I ever do without it. Can already see that being my best buy for this year LOL

4 comments:

Clair Matthews said...

Oh, what a lovely collection of goodies!

Gemma said...

Clare, it was so lovely to meet you at Stamperama. Glad you ike the SU catty.
I have the orignal Artwork clear stamp, I love it!
And its all your fault that I brought my very first PB stamps!!

Nic said...

Stop making me turn green..........................................LOL!!
Lovely stash hun.

Leigh said...

Fabulous, fabulous stash Clare.