Sunday 30 March 2008

Red and White .....

..... in our family that can only mean one thing ---- Liverpool F.C. !!!

It's my youngest nephews birthday on Thursday and I wanted to do something a bit different for his card. This is what I've come up with :o)



I used Inkscape to join the letters to the rectangles and then used my Quickutz Silhouette to cut them out. To make the card a bit sturdier, I cut out 2 sets of images for each letter - 1 normal and 1 mirrored. I'm really pleased with how it's turned out.

4 comments:

Clair Matthews said...

Excellent! xxx

Marlou McAlees said...

Hi Clare this is fabulous!!!! :)

Gemma said...

You always make each project so unique and brilliant.
I bet he's well chuffed with it.

Kerrie's Crafting Corner said...

OMG Clare this is blooming fantastic!!!

I love what you have done, so clever... bet he was thrilled with it!

Your BIA is getting so much use!!