Tuesday 18 March 2008

Lots of pink

Is there a better colour ??? :o)

Both of these cards are for my cousin. I know I'm biased but she really is the best.

She became a proud nanny on Boxing Day when her son's girlfriend had a little girl. She already has 2 grandsons (one of them is a regular on the Paul O'Grady show) but she now can buy loads of pink for Nicole.

I used Beate's Weekend Sketch #35 for this one.



This is my first Sugar Nellie card - isn't she cute!!! I thought I'd better make a card with her as I've ordered some of the lovely new ones from Funky Kits. Can't wait to get home from work as they might be waiting for me.

3 comments:

Gemma said...

I've just ordered some Nellies. Hope I can do them as much justice as you. Too cute.

Nic said...

ooohhh, your card is so lovely think I might have been bitten by the sugar nellie bug as well!

Kerryn said...

both sooooooooooooo gorgeous. i have just got that nellie stamp. it is so cute!! and u cant ever have enough pink either!!