Tuesday, 18 March 2008

Lots of pink

Is there a better colour ??? :o)

Both of these cards are for my cousin. I know I'm biased but she really is the best.

She became a proud nanny on Boxing Day when her son's girlfriend had a little girl. She already has 2 grandsons (one of them is a regular on the Paul O'Grady show) but she now can buy loads of pink for Nicole.

I used Beate's Weekend Sketch #35 for this one.



This is my first Sugar Nellie card - isn't she cute!!! I thought I'd better make a card with her as I've ordered some of the lovely new ones from Funky Kits. Can't wait to get home from work as they might be waiting for me.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

I cant believe this is your first sugar nellie card!!! Are you bitten by the bug now ... its lovely and she is just sooo cute she is one of my favs
Debbie
:-))

Gem said...

I've just ordered some Nellies. Hope I can do them as much justice as you. Too cute.

Nic said...

ooohhh, your card is so lovely think I might have been bitten by the sugar nellie bug as well!

Kerryn said...

both sooooooooooooo gorgeous. i have just got that nellie stamp. it is so cute!! and u cant ever have enough pink either!!